Bildlänk till förstasidan för Mjölby kommun
Wednesday 24 January 2018
Mjölby kommun

Support and care

Whether you are a child or an older person, have a disability, are experiencing family difficulties, substance abuse, social or financial problems, life in Mjölby Municipality should be as good as possible.

If you wish to discuss the kind of support that you or a relative may need,
please get in touch with the Department for Social Services.
Tel: +46 142 850 00


People from 14 different countries live in MjölbyMunicipality. Some of these people are refugees. We can provide assistance to people who have been granted a residence permit and are new to Sweden, to help them understand how things work here.

The refugee introduction programme offers you a course lasting a maximum of two years in the Swedish language and living in Sweden. Every refugee has the opportunity to meet with a supervisor. Together they draw up a plan to help the person cope with life in their new country.   

Medborgarservice is here for you

Medborgarservice (citizens advice) can guide you in the right direction if you need help with anything from finding schools and childcare, to housing, planning permission, social services or music lessons. And much more besides.
Phone: + 46 142 859 95

Postal address:
Mjölby kommun, 595 80 Mjölby,
Street address:
Burensköldsvägen 11

The tourist office is also here to help

Phone: + 46 142 850 03
Fax: + 46 142 415 90

Street address:
Rådhuset, Stora Torget
Postal address:
Box 685 , 596 23 Skänninge

Innehåll: Mia Högberg

Senast publicerad: 2016-11-02

Senast ändrad av: Mia Högberg

 Utskriftsvänlig version

Innehåll: Mia Högberg

Senast publicerad: 2016-11-02

Senast ändrad av: Mia Högberg